Thursday, January 5, 2017

Sober Post

I really cannot believe that I am actually going to post on this 'dead' blog.  I mean, I really don't use it.  On the other hand, I am really not using the newer one that was supposed to replace this one either, so there you go.  What does that tell you about me?  I quilt way too slow and never write about it.
You have been informed.

I will now venture to either revive the newer dead blog, and kill this one (poor thing, it wasn't all bad...), or maybe just drop a picture in here every now and again, just to get you wondering if I took one too many pulls from the piehole whiskey.

#grandmothersflowergarden #hexagon #hexies

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Girlfriend, I've wondered where you've been. Didn't know you have another blog....that shows you where my head has been......LOL